The Federation of Fire Chaplains offers several services to chaplains both members and non-members:
- A comprehensive website that offers a variety of resources, articles, networking, fundraising ideas for chaplains, and membership information. For members of the Federation of Fire Chaplains, a membership only section provides continuing education, message boards, chat rooms, newsletter archives, special articles and resources, a special section for spousal support, and much more.
- Information and resources on starting a chaplaincy within a department.
- For members there is specialized training through the Fire Chaplains Institute.
- Regional and state conferences and/or training opportunities. Training can include basic chaplaincy, advanced chaplaincy, CISM, and Pastoral Crisis Intervention.
- An annual conference that provides the chance for chaplains to network, take classes, and become informed of the latest information/education within the chaplaincy service.
- For members a newsletter is sent out on a regular basis.