|Click HERE to Become a Member Now!|
Membership is open to all who are involved with the fire service chaplaincy. Some of our members are full-time career chaplains. The majority are volunteers. Others are firefighters or paramedics who have religious training, denominational officials, lay persons, or seminary students.
Benefits to Members:
* Written materials designed to help chaplains implement and sustain effective programs.
* Educational opportunities are offered to chaplains in annual conferences and regional meetings.
* A Fire Chaplain is provided to all members to provide a network of mutual support and information sharing.
* Provides standing in a professional organization. Certificates for completed training are provided.
* Chaplain identification is provided through identification cards, membership certificates, arm patches, and automobile decals.
* Outlines and programs for annual Memorial Services are provided.
* Access to the ‘members only’ section of the website.
Benefits to Department:
* Provides information on establishing a chaplaincy program.
* Gives chaplain training through conferences, lesson material, and articles.
* Gives support and encouragement to the chaplain.
* Keeps the chaplain abreast of the latest programs and developments in the field.
* $125.00 initial fee
* $100.00/year dues
* appointed to the chaplaincy by a fire service agency.
* endorsed by their religious body for the ministry as a chaplain.
* currently serving as a fire department chaplain.
Associate Members are:
* appointed to serve as a chaplain by a fire service agency but lack the ecclesiastical endorsement.
* former fire department chaplains who are not currently serving in that capacity.
* individuals or groups that have an interest in and are supportive of the objectives and goals of the Federation of Fire Chaplains.